If you are experiencing an issue with WP-Member, you should try the following troubleshooting tips to determine if the issue is with WP-Member, another plugin, your theme, or your WordPress version before contacting our support department. Please tell us what you have done to troubleshoot your issue as this will enable us to diagnose your issue much faster.
- Upgrade WP-Member to the latest version available. You can use the automatic update function of WP-Member or you can find download instructions for the latest version of WP-Member here. To check which version you presently have installed, login to your WordPress admin area and visit your plugins page. Here you will see the WP-Member version next to WP-Member in your list of plugins. When opening any support ticket it is helpful to tell us what version of WP-Member you are using.
- Upgrade your WordPress install to the latest version available. You can download the latest WordPress version here. Before upgrading, you should always back up your files and database.
- Deactivate all other plugins and activate the default WordPress theme. Check to see if the problem is still there. Most problems are caused by other plugins or themes that are not properly coded.
- If the problem is solved with the previous step above, then re-activate your other plugins and your theme one-by-one and check if the issue comes back. This will help you identify the source of the conflict. If you identify a plugin or theme that has conflicts with WP-Member please open a ticket and inform our support staff.
- Check all of your other plugins to make sure that they have been tested with and are compatible with the version of WordPress that you are using.
Contact WP-Member Support
If you are still experiencing an issue after completing the troubleshooting steps outlined above, please open a support ticket.
Important: If you are an existing customer, please log in to our client area before opening a ticket. This will help us find your account and license info so that we may assist you faster.
Open a Support Ticket