We are very excited about the upcoming release of WP-Member version 4.
Version 4 is a complete re-write of the WP-Member plugin from the ground up, this is not just an update.
What’s new in version 4?
- All new plugin architecture for improved stability, functionality and integration.
- Brand new dashboard with sales and income graphs.
- Payment Gateway Logs.
- Improved handling of membership levels and flexibility of subscription packages.
- Newly designed members table.
- Quickly and easily add new members and assign membership levels from WordPress admin.
- Brand new admin UI and redesigned admin pages throughout the plugin.
- Set messages or page redirects for protected content.
- Improved registration form customization and all new form builder with unlimited custom fields.
- and much more…
Current Limitations of the Beta Release:
- Important:Currently it is NOT possible to upgrade a WP-Member v3 installation to the v4 beta. We will be releasing an update script soon, but please do not try to upgrade your live WP-Member v3 environment to this beta.
- Only PayPal gateway is supported at this time. We are working on adding Google and Authorize.net gateways and will be releasing an update to support them soon.
- This is a beta release and as such may have minor bugs or issues, if you find any bugs please report them by opening a ticket
How do I get access to the latest beta?
Beta access is available to all new and existing customers.
New Customers simply purchase any new WP-Member license and select the beta access addon as a free upgrade on the order form.
Existing Customers may request beta access by opening a support ticket. Please log in to the client area before submitting your ticket so that we may find your account and license.
When will the final version 4 be released?
We are planning to have a stable release of WP-Member version 4 with Google Checkout and Authorize.net support within the next month or so.
How do I report bugs?
Bug testing and reporting any bugs you find while using the beta can greatly help us to get a stable version out sooner. If you find a bug to report, please open a ticket and let us know.
Thank you for your continued support!
I just got my beta download and installed it on a test site. I have to tell you guys this new plugin looks awesome! The new dashboard looks like it will be really useful. Really good work guys.
When are you expecting to have Google Wallet and Authorize.net support out?