We are very excited about the upcoming release of WP-Member version 4.
Version 4 is a complete re-write of the WP-Member plugin from the ground up, this is not just an update.
What’s new in version 4?
- All new plugin architecture for improved stability, functionality and integration.
- Brand new dashboard with sales and income graphs.
- Payment Gateway Logs.
- Improved handling of membership levels and flexibility of subscription packages.
- Newly designed members table.
- Quickly and easily add new members and assign membership levels from WordPress admin.
- Brand new admin UI and redesigned admin pages throughout the plugin.
- Set messages or page redirects for protected content.
- Improved registration form customization and all new form builder with unlimited custom fields.
- and much more…
Current Limitations of the Beta Release:
- Important:Currently it is NOT possible to upgrade a WP-Member v3 installation to the v4 beta. We will be releasing an update script soon, but please do not try to upgrade your live WP-Member v3 environment to this beta.
- Only PayPal gateway is supported at this time. We are working on adding Google and Authorize.net gateways and will be releasing an update to support them soon.
- This is a beta release and as such may have minor bugs or issues, if you find any bugs please report them by opening a ticket
How do I get access to the latest beta?
Beta access is available to all new and existing customers.
New Customers simply purchase any new WP-Member license and select the beta access addon as a free upgrade on the order form.
Existing Customers may request beta access by opening a support ticket. Please log in to the client area before submitting your ticket so that we may find your account and license.
When will the final version 4 be released?
We are planning to have a stable release of WP-Member version 4 with Google Checkout and Authorize.net support within the next month or so.
How do I report bugs?
Bug testing and reporting any bugs you find while using the beta can greatly help us to get a stable version out sooner. If you find a bug to report, please open a ticket and let us know.
Thank you for your continued support!